Facebook Posts are the perfect way to redirect people to your website, raise your popularity, advertise your products or services or any purpose you serve. It’s all about getting people to know you after all!
Here’s a little recipe that never fails! Let’s follow a step by step approach, it’s that easy!
Firstly we need to build a Landing Page within our Website, that will be the entry point for the potential Customer-Viewer.
The Landing Page has to meet the following:
- Atractive full size Image (something “catchy” that fits the story and is to the point).
- Texts (a SEO optimized description, about the subject with a minimum of 300 words).
- Social Share Option (give the opportunity to your visitors to share the page, by adding social share buttons. Interactive pages are always more appealing).
It’s time to set up our Post. It has to be appealing and it should trigger the viewer’s curiosity.
A Proper Facebook Post has to meet the following:
- Title – Text (a net, targeted Title with a little text describing the subject).
- Links to Website (make sure to provide links, either by the photo posted or short urls that guide the viewer at your landing page within your site).
- Hash Tags (hashtags #, connect your content with other people talking about the same thing or looking for information about something. For example #supremenet, #website_design. Embrace hashtags but don’t go crazy with them).
Give a little push to your Post
- Boost your post (use Facebook methods to boost your posts. Choose your audience and budget based on how many people you want to reach and how long you’d like your boost to run. Boosted posts appear higher in News Feed, so there’s a better chance your audience will see them).
- Share to Friends (sharing your post to your friends is very important. Getting started from the people that already know you, is a good option to start making your post viral).
- Comments (make sure to reply on comments and keep the topic active. The comment section is a nice option for even more links).
Following the steps above, you will succeed in creating a Proper Facebook Post, that will attract visitors. Let us mention, that it is essential to take care of the spelling. Make sure that image and story telling, are relevant to the audience that you want to approach.
If you find it difficult to follow those steps, contact us to give you a hand!